top of page

Consulting Services

We offer bilingual services for this type of work.  We can help you with pesticide vegetation control permits or other mandatory year-end reports in these provinces:

  • New Brunswick;

  • Nova Scotia;

  • Ontario;

  • and Quebec.

We can also provide help for industrial sites with the following:  

  • Herbicides prescriptions; 

  • Setting up a vegetation control program (annual or multi-year);

  • On-site inspections for weeds or brush, either before or after treatment;

  • IPM - Public Works Annual Report (Ontario)

  • Review of any documentation related to vegetation control (tenders, IVM plan, etc.)

Image by Medienstürmer
bottom of page